Rabu, 03 April 2013

You’ve taken not just me for granted but the world you’re living in
- you are a drug, secondhand serenade

And so you stand there and you pray for God to see but the only one you have to be honest to is me.
- you are a drug, secondhand serenade

I know I fight for something but what am I fighing for?
- you are a drug, secondhand serenade

And so I stand there and I pray for God to see I just need the strength alone to do what’s best for me.
- you are a drug, secondhand serenade

But you’re still here and I don’t know why you’ve lost your smile but we can try to bring it back to life.
- you are a drug, secondhand serenade

Say my name. I just want to hear you  Say my name. So I know it’s true.You’re changing me. You’re changing me. You showed me how to live.
- awake, secondhand serenade

If we will last these days if I asked you to stay would you tell me you would be mine?
- broken, secondhand serenade

Because tonight will be the night
 That I will fall for you 
Over again.. Don't make me change my mind 
Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find... You're impossible to find
- fall for you, secondhand serenade

 When you try your best, but you don't succeed 
When you get what you want, but not what you need
 When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep 
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face 
When you lose something you can't replace 
When you love someone but it goes to waste
 Could it be worse?
- fix you, secondhand serenade

i want you to know that i'd die for you
- last time, secondhand serenade

i know i'm not the only one who will treat you like they should like you deserve.
 - last time, secondhand serenade

Be better than all the money in the world
- let it roll, secondhand serenade

And im watching u and im waiting for the perfect time to start
- let it roll, secondhand serenade

 













Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar